Tuesday, March 24, 2009

whose heart are you looking into?

so . . .

WHOSE HEART IS IT THAT YOU'RE LOOKING INTO IN THIS BLOG ?

it's me.
a girl named CLARISSA TRACY PRISCILLA.

some say i'm wise.
some say i'm dumb.
i'll declare a peace, and ADMIT, that i'm both . .
it just depends on when you see me.

i was born almost 19 years ago. in palembang. i grew up in north jakarta and moved to colorado, USA. then, i got back here to jakarta, indonesia. i've been in situations where i feel like i've conquered the world and also been in some where i feel like i'm just a down-and-out loser.

i'm thankful for the tears and pain that has been blessed unto me . . because they make me who i am today.

i love to eat. i just do. i hate myself for this fact, but again, i DO.
anything with cheese drives me crazy :)

i laugh at myself. i think my stupidity is part of my charm**.
however, i DON'T PLAY STUPID. n those who do, get on my damn nerves ;\

i love surprises *well the good ones, i do .

i am BATAKNESE. n PROUD of it.

i eat chocolate only when i'm in the mood for it .

i already know who i am and the judgements that have been made are their insecurities.

i give myself the UTMOST RESPECT .

i've been to hell and back and now i'm ready to wish on my stars.

i make mistakes and i acknowledge them.

i care too much and fall too hard but it's all worth it because regardless of the trauma, my garden is still blooming.

i speak everytime i stand so i am not forgotten.

i have already accomplished what you thought i never would. i did it all on my own & i'll be damned if anyone tries to take it from me.

i'm something profound and when i speak, the gates of heaven open up so my angels can listen to my words, that turn silver to gold.

i am just wonderfully chaotic.

and take your time, you'll learn to love me .

peace,
clarissatracypriscilla .

20 comments:

bedtimestory said...

Ouuuu...I'm impressed...Good jib,well done..hahaha...

sekalian gua mau promosi punya gua silakan jadi pengikut dan komentar ya...

bedtimestory2009.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

your blog is nice..
i like it..
hahahahaha

Le Chat said...

heart it.
it's so YOU.
Tu sais, si je deviens une éditrice en chef, tu vas devenir ma première collaboratrice.
btw, you do have a talent for writing ho.
and yeah it's so true about the fascinating part, you really are.

bises,
.FINA

Kanya said...

your blog is so nice, i like it a lot. that is opening my eyes and my mind

Anonymous said...

harapan saya yang baik tentang anda terus dipertahankan tetapi yang aneh bin ajaib dikurangi ah ...

b l e s s e d said...

thanks for comments all :)

hehhe . .

sering2 yaa . .

@ fina : well. bien sur. quand vous devenez l'éditeur dans le chef, et je sais que vous ferez, ce sera mon plaisir pour travailler avec vous, le chéri. :)

@ kanya : thanks so much hunny. visit often yaa .

@ pa' daniel : hehhehe :) okok dehh pa.
tapi justru yang aneh dan ajaib itu kadang become part of my charm lohh pa' ahahhaha :)

Anonymous said...

ououw
awesome

i think it's a secret on the tip of your tongue and on the back of your lung...

b l e s s e d said...

what secret harmon ? ?

:)

i don't get it .

Luthfan Desmono Silalahi said...

oh i'm so impressed
it just so touching
unlike the others

lebay mode ON

b l e s s e d said...

luthfan .

awas yaa.

i want you to give me your opinions .

keep lookin at my blog yahh dear :)

:)

thanks luthfan .

Anin said...

miss i loove eat too, but i dont hate myself for that fact miss ahahaha :D

b l e s s e d said...

hahha . .

well me neither anin.

but i just hate the fact that i get more LEBAR everyday. ahh!

Anonymous said...

lol...

dasar kau batak,,,wkwkwk...

peace...

Luthfan Desmono Silalahi said...

oh ya miss, I think you forgot to jot down about your laziness hehe

b l e s s e d said...

@ luthfan : hahha. yeahh. but i think once a person meets me, they'll already know. i'm lazy but still, i'm an EXCELLENT teacher :)trust me :)

Anonymous said...

actually you have a very nice blog clarissa
good job ^.^
haha

Anonymous said...

Cisa, your blog is slammin' for sure! :D

BTW, It's really nice to start a blog with a brief profile about you, let the people know about you :D..

FYI, i love food very much and i do love surprises, they're several things from my favourite things list :D

b l e s s e d said...

@ steven : thanks babe :) visit it as often as you can yaa :)

@ frisco : well. thanks sweets! you're SLAMMIN as well. well, i actually do love food. but i just keep getting BIGGER. ihikks :( n surprises, well they're great, aren't they? :)

thanks for the contributions :)

mcspazatron said...

listen bring me the horizon - chelsea smile, or read the lyric

b l e s s e d said...

@ harmon : oh man! that's depressing lyrics. but i still don't understand. what does that have to do with my blog? i mean, is there a connection, hun? or ur just posting random thoughts? lol