Wednesday, March 25, 2009

anything and everything before we go on . . .

so. before the journey gets longer for you guys, i just want to inform you of some things :


1. this blog will be written mostly in english *cough* if you're my students, enjoy the practice ;D! but some words will be in bahasa indonesia, so vice versa, if you don't speak the language, just bear with it. ;P --just think of it this way, everyone LEARNS.

* hmmph. my blog is already educational. hahhhaa

2. as you go on and on reading my blogs, you will see that the titles will be put under different categories . for example : LOVEBOX -- is for the blogs regarding, you know, LOVE stuff. hehhe :)

3. i promise to update my blog everyday. i'll try my hardest :)

4. i made this about a year ago. but this blog is just really ALIVE recently due to an AWESOME ASSIGNMENT from my PR n Publicity lecturer, Mr. Silih A. W. you guys' comments will determine my grade! so please. COMMENT! :)


love you so.

and enjoy.

*clarissatracypriscilla

5 comments:

Le Chat said...

haha because i love you, i'll give a comment for each of your post ho.
promise you'll update it everyfcknday tho.
it's truly interesting btw.
lmao.


bises,
.FINA

Luthfan Desmono Silalahi said...

okay, that means i'll mostly open my dictionary haha -,-

b l e s s e d said...

@ fina : yess. thanks dear! :) but i'll keep it entertaining so even if u comment, it won't only be because u love me (which i know you do, je t'aime aussi) mmwah!

@ ufan : hahha. yess. good practice right? plus i use GREAT english. it's like reading a foreign book :D

Anonymous said...

I'll also try to indite my word in English too :D and you'll try at your best as my english tutor!

your friend said something about "dictionary" and suddenly "Sleeping Dictionary" just slipped in my mind, naughty naughty..

ciao bella~

b l e s s e d said...

@ frisco : ooh. you naughty boy! hahah :) i'm just SURROUNDED with people with dirrrrty minds. and i LOVE it. hahahah :)